How will we do it?
What can we do for YOU?
What do we stand for?
Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Affirming the dignity of each human being, it supports liberty and opportunity consonant with social and planetary responsibility. Free of theism and other supernatural beliefs, humanism thus derives the goals of life from human need and interest rather than from theological or ideological abstractions, and asserts that humanity must take responsibility for its own destiny.
2 Responses to Home
- Humanists File Lawsuit Against “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance in New Jersey
- AHA Sues for Equal Treatment of Humanist Inmates in Federal Prisons
- Will Your Senators and Representative Stand Up for Reason?
- Minnesota Residents: Support Secular Weddings!
- AHA Joins Groups in the Call for Family Planning Program Funds