How will we do it?
What can we do for YOU?
What do we stand for?
Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Affirming the dignity of each human being, it supports liberty and opportunity consonant with social and planetary responsibility. Free of theism and other supernatural beliefs, humanism thus derives the goals of life from human need and interest rather than from theological or ideological abstractions, and asserts that humanity must take responsibility for its own destiny.
2 Responses to Home
- Attorney General Eric Holder: Federal Government Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriage in Three Key States
- AHA Joins Groups Supporting Congressional Effort to Improve Military Access to Contraception
- U.S. Air Force Reverses Decision to Enforce ‘So Help Me God’ in Oath
- Atheist Group’s ‘Don’t Say the Pledge’ Campaign Defends the Rights of North Dakota Student
- Atheist Group Stands Up for Students’ Right to Sit Out Pledge of Allegiance