How will we do it?
What can we do for YOU?
What do we stand for?
Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Affirming the dignity of each human being, it supports liberty and opportunity consonant with social and planetary responsibility. Free of theism and other supernatural beliefs, humanism thus derives the goals of life from human need and interest rather than from theological or ideological abstractions, and asserts that humanity must take responsibility for its own destiny.
2 Responses to Home
- High Schooler Objects to ‘Under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance, Threatened with Punishment
- Middle School Student Threatened with Punishment for Not Standing for the Pledge of Allegiance
- Atheist Student Sits Out the Pledge of Allegiance, Threatened with Punishment
- Humanist Group Condemns Religious Monument at Public School
- Student Allowed to Sit Out Pledge of Allegiance, Says New Town Public School District